FreeMate Explained (Nick's Experience)
Nick has been given 250 pieces of Jewellery from his Aunty for FREE.
The Jewellery would be considered obsolete and a older variety.
Nick has done some research and can see that similar pieces are selling on ebay for $100 each
After talking to James - Nick's Area Ambassador for FreeMate a strategy has been developed
Nick is really a START UP that has 250 Jewellery in stock. Nick's Strategy is to Purchase the START UP Year Plan (two month free) for $680 which will give Nick FM$680 in Freemate Dollars (Nick's Expenses -$680 + Nick's Income FM$680 = $0)
Nick is looking to sell his 250 Pieces of Jewellery as quick as possible at 80% Cash ($80)/ 20% FreeMate Dollars FM$20 with the (Full Payment Reward Strategy) of 20% FM$20.
- Nick sales all 250 Jewellery online (no over heads)
- Nick spends an hour taking photo's of the jewellery and writing up some posts and places the ads on the FreeMate Online Marketing Portal
- Nick sales 150 pieces at $80 (80% Cash/ 20% FM$) and 100 pieces at $100 (Full Price)
Total Income Explained
- CASH Sales = 150 pieces x $80 + 100 pieces x $100 = $22,000
- FM$ Sales = 150 x FM$20 - 100 x FM$20 = FM$1,000 (Full Price Strategy)
- FM$1000 + Original FM$680 = FM$1,680
- $22,000 in Nick's Cash Account
- FM$1,680 in Nick's FreeMate Account